The All-Father, The Prime, The Progenitor of Giants
Annam was the god of giants. His domain was Knowledge.
Annam fell in love with and married a primordial, whose name is long-forgotten but who with Annam's help forged the giant race. At the end of the Third Age, Memnor - envious of Annam's position as head of the giant pantheon - convinced the dragon queen Tiamat to lead the gods against Annam's wife during their war with the primordials. Annam called on the other giant gods for aid, but--unwilling to take sides--they stood by while the gods storm Annam's home and killed Annam's wife and banished Annam from the planes forever.
Annam had seven children: demigods who were the first among each of the major types of giants:
- Auria, first of the storm giants and Aegir's wife.
- Kaikias, first of the cloud giants.
- Ogun, first of the fire giants. Claimed to have defeated a primordial of fire and stolen its power for himself.
- Borhas, first of the frost giants. Fought against the gods in the Deity War in the hopes of consuming a divine spark and ascending, but was unsuccessful.
- Termina, first of the stone giants.
- Gugal, first of the hill giants.